Friday, April 1, 2011

A house full of sickness

I think I am not the only one that feels this way but I am pretty sure my house is one giant germ. Parker who just had his surgery to remove his tonsils and adenoids a little over a month ago is already sick. If that was not bad enough now Lucas is not feeling good. Some days I would just really like the house to not have a sick person in it. I know that is wishful thinking but really come on. I should buy stock in Lysol since we go through so much of it. I am really looking forward to the nice weather and we can open windows and hopefully get rid of some of these little critters. I feel bad for how much school Parker misses but also am thankful he is only in Pre-k. Hoping next year maybe will not be so bad. Well that is my little rant on sickness. Now I guess I am off to clean again. 


No comments:

Post a Comment