Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Trying something new

Ok I am thinking about trying this whole blog thing. I am not sure if I will be good at it or if there really is anything that people would want to read but I am willing to try it. I guess I will start off telling you all a little about me. I am a mother of 3 wonderful children and a wife to my loving husband of 10 years. I meet my husband at college and the funny thing is I did not even like him when I meet him. But God knew that he was the man for me. It did not take long to know that this was the man for me. We were married on December 16th 2000. We had our first child in May of 2002, a daughter. Alexis is a 8 year old of wonder. I wonder everyday how she came from us. In September of 2004 we had our first son, Lucas. He is a amazing little boy who looks at life in a wonderful way. Our last son was born October of 2006. He was born on my birthday and we share so much it is scary. Through all the changes that have happened in the ten years my husband and I have been together I would not trade any of them. Even though they are hard and some are scary it would mean also trading all the good things too. You have to take the bad with the good and I am ok with that. I have been a stay at home mom since my daughter was born and love that every minute. This year I have started to work as a substitute teacher at our local nursery school. It has been a change but we can use the money and I can use the time out even if it is only a couple of hours. We have had a lot of challenges the last couple of years with health and family but we have been working on it. This year we came into new challenges and that has added new stress but we look to God to help us through it no matter what gets thrown our way. I will blog more about details about the issues but for now I think I will leave it at that. Well lets see what else to tell you about me. I like to sew, hike, ride my bike and sleep. However the last one is my favorite, lol. Ok I think that is enough about me for now. I look forward to sharing with you all about what I learn and hope to entertain you a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment