Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Why so different?

I always laugh when anyone tries to compare kids. I have 3 wonderful beautiful different children. My daughter is a little brain who is very serious and does not understand always what a since of humor is (which is hard for me because I dont understand how you cant have one). Lucas my first born son is very quiet and does not need to say much but when he does he knows what he is talking about. Then there is Parker my baby. Well he is a bundle of energy and loves to be with mommy. He questions everything and wants to know what everything means. Each one of my children came from me and my husband but each one is so different. They all like different colors and have different favorite foods. Yes there are some things that are the same but how do I compare them when they each will do different things? I don't I look at them as each there own person. I love that they are different and they each do there own thing. So celebrate being different!! I never want them to feel like they have to live up to one or the other. I am so glad to have three different bundles of rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment