Friday, February 18, 2011

Who knew a massage would feel so good.

OK so my husband gave me a gift certificate for a massage last year and I just never used it. I finally decided that I was going to use it today and it was the best choice I could have made. I have only had a pregnancy massage before this and did not know what to expect. So nerves me went in and she asked her questions and said OK get comfortable. So I did. Still not sure what to expect I was not that comfortable. Well she was so nice and since I hurt so much it did not take long to get comfortable. Time went by so fast and everything was so relaxed. I don't know why I did not use it earlier. Well I decided that I needed to make another appointment for next month. Not sure if this is going to be a habit but I definitely will not let so much time go between visits. If you can get over the uncomfortableness of having a stranger touch you, you can really enjoy it. It was definitely my mommy treat for the month. Every mom needs a treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment